There are various ways to market your network marketing business on the internet, but I would like to know what you use for internet network marketing? In the following video I discuss my thoughts on online versus offline marketing for a network marketing business. In a nutshell, I prefer online. So, please, let me know what YOU use in the comment section below.
Ways to use the internet for network marketing:
1. Social media - use social media to create relationships but not to pitch your business or product. Otherwise you will have people hiding your posts or unsubscribing just like they would avoid you at a party if you were always talking about "how great your business is".
2. Use the internet for placing ads whether it is within a directory for a target group, pay per click (be careful here - I recommend you have a mentor that has had success otherwise you can waste a lot of money), place a solo ad, the list goes on. Always target a specific group of people. Sometimes I will place an ad within a dietitian's directory because I am a dietitian and work with a preventive health company.
3. Establish your presence with your own blog or website. A blog is usually recommended because it is the easiest to set up. A blog allows you to communicate with followers on an ongoing basis, to provide information to people - to give them something in return for visiting your site. You can also put an opt-in form here to capture emails of people and start to build your list.
This is a productive marketing method for internet network marketing.
6. Write articles and publish them. This sounds onerous but it can actually become an easy process if you are doing it on a regular basis. It is recommended that you publish consistently but not too often. Within the article you will provide information without promotion of your business. At the bottom of the article, you will place an "author bio box" and there you can put a link to your blog or website or even facebook page.
7. Join networking groups and get to know others in the internet network marketing community. Think well of other companies unless you have a reason not to and always honor and respect other people in the profession. It is an amazing group of people! You never know what a relationship might lead to down the road. And, you will learn a lot from others.
8. Use a system to generate leads. I am not going to talk about this there are so many - I will put what I use in the comment section. Please share what system you use or what you do to market online. If you do a lot of marketing offline, please share as well!
Internet network marketing is fun. My advice is to spend your time doing income producing activities online and surround yourself with other successful internet network marketers.
Please let me know what YOU do - comment below!